Monday, March 26, 2007

I hate my spring break!

So how spring break going on for you? Any fun or is it just plain disastrous? For me I’m doing fine, the only thing wrong is that I’m at home all spring break! Most of the time anyway. How boring is that?!?!?! Well the only other thing is to go do farm working. And yes I said farm working, my parents own a 40 acre land and we have to plant stuff in it and tend to it before it starts raining. And no I am not a country girl. I have never farmed in my whole life. And it is a real pain in the rear end! The good thing is that we go to the farmer’s market each Saturday in the summer and get about 2 to 3 hundred dollars every time we go there. I guess it pays more than some other jobs like McDonald’s or Wendy’s. Well all I have to conclude it that my “job” during spring break is a real pain. All of you should have a good spring break.

No comments: