Friday, March 2, 2007

25 things about me

25 things about me
1.I have been inline speed skating for six years.
2.I have two sisters and our names all start with the letter K.
3.At the end of 7th grade i broke my arm in three places.
4.In skating I have won first place in quad and nira nationals.
5.I have been to the olympic training ceneter to train for skating for three days.
6.Every other year my birthday falls on Thanksgiving.
7.For the first seven years of my life I lived in Joplin.
8.I am the oldest child in the family.
9.I know people all around the U.S because of skating.
10.My favorite show is Mad TV.
11.I like to listen to music all the time and I like all types of music.
12.When I get older i want to be in the olympics for speed skating.
13.I have decided for my career I want to be a lawyer.
14.I was named after my great grandma.
15.I love to eat chinese food.
16.My favorite food is pepperoni pizza.
17.My favorite drink is Dr.Pepper.
18.I love to eat all types of ice cream.
19.My favorite subject in school is History because you get to learn about the past and what people had to go through.
20.My least favorite subject is math because I don't like having to memorize the formulas.
21.My favorite book is ME AND EMMA because of the suprise ending.
22.I have twenty fish in my fishtank at home.
23.I had to go to the emergency room once when I was three.
24.I have met the olympic speed skater Chad Hedrick and he signed my helmet.
25.I have a white belt in karate but i had to quit because of skating
.

No comments: