Friday, March 2, 2007

The Road of the Dead

This is the title of the book I just finished reading. I rated it as a "7" on a scale of 1-10. It was about these two brothers who were trying to get the body back of their recently murdered sister so they and their mother could bury her. The youngest brother, Ruben (14), can sense and feel things, almost like telepathic communication, from other people. He gets the strongest feelings from his older brother Cole (17). Cole is a very in-your-face kind of guy, and is not afraid to use strength to get the info he needs to find his sister's killer and her body. The thing I liked most about this story was the bond that Ruben and Cole shared because it reminded a lot of the relationship that my sister and I share. My sister and I are very close, and would do anything for each other, much like Cole and Ruben. This was a good book, but not a very challenging read.

No comments: