Friday, March 2, 2007

First Blog!!

Aye Everybody! :D

This is my first blog, as is everybodys! I think this is an awsome way to talk about what we are reading and what is going on in school and everyday life!!

Some things about me (the assignment we did in class) are listed below

-I am naturally dirty blonde, but highlight my hair
-I have lived in A LOT of different places
-I am a good student and care about getting good grades
-I LOVE LOVE LOVE to dance... to me it is the best sport in the world!
-I like watching basketball a lot, but it isn't quite as creative as dancing!
-I have a sister and brother who i adore more than anyone
-I have two dogs named Sadie and Apple. I don't like Apple at all! She is the most annoying puppy in the world!! But i do love Sadie (hence the name =])
-I love to watch Nick Lazzarini dance, he is BEAUTIFUL!
-I love to watch Summerland, Will & Grace, Still Standing, and Nip Tuck
-I love little smiley faces like :D =] and ;) (get use to me doing it)
-My favorite singers are people like Jason Mraz who have amazing voices and make music more than worth while to listen to, and most rap is pretty good.

Those are just a few facts about me that you should know!

I'm very excited about this blog spot, and to learn a lot more about what everyone is up to and reading!

Can't wait ;)

6 comments:

m1012 said...

hey, i am a natural blonde, haha, i wish that i could dance, but i am trully dance challenged! I am not kidding, it is so sad to watch me dance (try to dance). So many people have tried to teach me, but they have had no luck! So anyone who can dance, i give major props to, because it is harder than what you think it is! I also have a brother and sister whom i love very much, and my dog that have had since I was eight, just died, only two weeks ago. :(, it was so sad! Well lets see, i have to say that i really do not like rap music, I really don't like any music that I can't understand. haha

MyFallOutRomance said...

Wow. my hair is naturally blonde, but it has darkened out since the sixth grade. It used to be so blonde that it was once transparent.

I think blondes have mroe fan, don't you?

Technolover said...

Hiya! Hey, you commented on my post, "ewwww...techno." :( ^-^ Don't worry, I'm not offended. :D What kind of music do you like?

Technolover said...

Ooo, one more thing. I'm blond too. When I was little, my hair used to bleach out white in the summer! :D I also hate blond jokes. Except for one:
Q: What do you do if a blond throws a grenade at you?
A: Pull the pin and throw it back!

The_Prodigy said...

WOW! a dancer. That is so cool. I know another dancer very well. But yea so where all have you lived?lol

theBEST_bj said...

Nick Lazzzarie fhdjfk is NOT beautiful. I like to watch Lifetime.