Wednesday, April 11, 2007

NEW BOOK and shakespeare!


The other day i went to our school library and checked out, Just In Case. This title is ironic, because the kids name is Justin Case, and I just thought that was SO cool, so i checked it out.

The beginning was kind of weird, and a few chapter later, things got weirder. This guy doesn;t like who he is at all. So, he decides to change his name, his clothes, his personality and starts bringing his dog to school with him.

I think this is weird, considering I don't think you can even do that? But, anyways, I am hoping for the ending to turn out better.


SHAKESPEARE!

What an amazing man! His writing is still remembered after hundreds of years.

Today in class, we analyzed his writing, and what words meant back then. Such as an, or if. They all had different meanings. Im sure if I lived in that time, I would confuse my own self just by talking!

I was thinking about how much times have changed since then. Now, our world is made up of hicks and people who just really don't care about grammar at all. Imagine those type of people living back in Shakespeares time. They would most likely be outcasts!

Which brought me to the conclusion, I really would rather have had the chance to live back then, opposed to living in todays world.

It seems like not only were people more intelligent, but more mature and had a sense of politeness.


Anways-


How would you like to live back in that time era?

What did you think about how different our language is today?

Would you rather live in this time, or back then?


Leave stuff :D

No comments: