Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Shakespeare




I am excited for this unit on Shakespeare. I like old books everything and I think that once we study and began to understand the use of the old English that the play will begin to get easier and more fun.

I also like they way that the love of Romeo and Juliet is portrayed. I don't know if I would kill myself over a loved one in their time, but I think it is a wonderful way of showing their love for one another. I know that in this time and day it would be weird and looked down on (somewhat) to kill yourself over someone you love. I know I wouldn't do that in this time period, but like I said before, I don't know what I would do in Romeo and Juliet's time.

What do you think you would do in Romeo and Juliet's time? Would you kill yourself over a loved one or would you not?

What do you think of this unit on Shakespeare? Do you like it or not?

Do you like the old English?

No comments: