Monday, June 4, 2007

Wake me up before it gets bad.

S
L
E
E
P




My Chemical Romance wrote a song called Sleep.





The lyrics of the chorus are:





Sleep


Just sleep


The hardest part is letting go of


Your dreams


It is hard to dream, yet it is hard to let go. Especially for those with nightmares, but worse, for those with recurring nightmares.

Have you got a recurring nightmare? Want it to go away? Too bad. It’ll keep coming back. The more you forget about it, the worse off you are in life. You see, I have this recurring nightmare about all of my fears, but it tells me something. It tells me what I need to improve on in life. It tells me what I’m afraid of. It tells me my values. You see, you are actually lucky to be having such nightmares. I researched dream meanings and stuff and it is actually quite something to think about. What if our dreams really are trying to tell us something that we are too blind to see? In my dream, my husband is murdered in a burning house. This basically told me that I have some anger somewhere in my love life that I need to work on. I was dumbfounded. I am having some interesting relationship problems with a person I like, and another guy who doesn’t even know I like him. The guy that doesn’t know I like him shows up in the dream as the fireman to kill me in the end. There is so much that goes on in between them that you don’t even want to know half of it. Recurring dreams are like puzzles, except for the person trying to solve it. The dream itself, is trying to solve itself and make sense of itself.





As DreamMoods© said it:

Recurring dreams are quite common and are often triggered by a certain life situation or a problems that keeps coming back again and again. These dreams may recur daily, once a week, or once a month, but whatever the frequency, there is little variation in the dream content itself. It usually points to a personal weakness, fear, or your inability to cope with something in your life - past or present.





I find this to be quite true. Every dream means something, you just have to be interested in it. I don’t know about you, but I would definitely like to know what each of my dreams mean due to my life. And most of it, I find to be true. I have problems displayed in my dream and it is very common to experience that.


“Why does the eye see a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination when awake?" Leonardo da Vinci


Evanescence's Amy Lee sings a song called Bring Me To Life.
The chorus is as follows:
(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside.
(I can'y wake up)
Wake me up inside.
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark.
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run.
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone.
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become.
Recurring dreams are great. Recurring nightmares are better. Things can make sense if you would take a few minutes of your own to be still and not think about everythign else, but only the dream. Put yourself in a nice surrounding. Breathe in through your nose, out through your mouth. Close your eyes. Repeat until you figure your dream out and have fun.
Maybe you'll find things about yourself that you didn't even know.
maybe...
SLEEP TIGHT!

1 comment:

kickin fin said...

I [can'y] like this song