Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Good or Bad?

So what we did today in class gave me a better understanding of what happened during the attack and who did what during the attack. The ending had really confused me when I first read it but now that I got to talk it with the rest you guys in class I got to have a better understanding. Especially the part when Scout had said that it would be like shooting a mockingbird, at first I didn’t really understand what she was talking about but now that I understand the whole situation in the end I was really shocked by the resolution.

Then what we talked about in class got me thinking that maybe it is necessary for citizens to take the law in their own hands. But I can see how Heck Tate was trying to defend Boo Radley, now that I have a better understanding of course. So then I think it is okay to “bend” the law a little then and there when you think that the law is doing the wrong thing, but of course you have to find the difference between doing the good thing or the bad. So to my conclusion I think that it is important to tell whether you are doing the good or the bad.

No comments: