Sunday, May 27, 2007

Blogging on the Weekend?

Just another blog...
I, Cotton de Fur, have just.....(gasp)...blogged on the weekend! I'm not sure if I blogged enough last week, so that's why I'm doing this. So far my 3-day weekend has been pretty good. Except that I have a huge project in Science that is due on Tuesday! So we have to present it? And what all is in it? Do we need a bibliography? If anybody has any suggestions on how to do it, please help me. This isn't exactly English related, but oh well.

1 comment:

m1012 said...

Yeah I have a huge project due on Tuesday for science as well, I have been working on it all day today! It is so boring and yes we have to have a bibliography, or at least I do, but I dont know what teacher you have. I am doing my project on hunting, I am writing a paper, because I didn't have time to do an experiment of any kind, so good luck with your project.