Friday, June 1, 2007

20 Things To Do

Okay. This is all I got, take it or leave it. Mind you, this is what I'd like to do, not necessarily what is humanly possible to do. Keep that in mind.

1. Live overseas
2. Scuba dive
3. Sky dive
4. Publish at least one best selling book
5. Meet my hero - M. Night Shyamalan
6. Get at least one of my screenplays turned into a great movie
7. Tour Europe
8. Work in a coffee shop
9. Own a husky named Blitz and a German Shepherd named Indiana
10. Assemble a small museum of movies
11. Magically inherit a castle in England
12. Go on missions trips
13. Learn swordplay and archery just for the heck of it
14. Get married (but not before doing a ton of this stuff)
15. Win the Pulitzer
16. Make a movie that wins Oscars
17. Finish at least a Bachelor's degree
18. Find my calling and achieve it
19. Own a laptop
20. Attend a service at Hillsong Church in Australia

No comments: