Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hitler

Having questions like “Why are you posting a topic about the Holocaust?” or “Didn’t we already read this in history?” Well…one of the reasons why I do such a thing is because I think it’s a good topic to discuss in this little virtual classroom. Some people also ask why Hitler decided to kill all those Jews. I say that he wanted to become a painter and wanted to go to this really nice school but then they wouldn’t accept him, so then he got really angry and decided to go berserk. And of course I am partially right because I got most of my facts from a website that has many facts about Hitler. And if you want to find even more then you can read the whole thing (I only read the beginning part of it). And I also think that there was a part that said he only wanted people who had blonde hair and blue eyes but he doesn’t have it himself (what a hypocrite) and find that quite weird.

No comments: