Sunday, May 27, 2007

Thorn In My Heart

I am so made right, I just finished my blog and then I lost it!! I am really tired right now because I have been up very late....(the time i began to post this blog)....I have also been working on my science project all day. But anyways this book I am reading is really good. This mom gave birth to twins and the midwife said that the younger son would rule the older son. As the boys were growing up they were complete opposites, one loved to work the land and the other loved to hunt it. The mom loved the younger son and the dad loved the older son. The dad who was the head of the house was the one who gave the blessing to the son who was going to be head of the house when he died. Since the dad loved the older son, he was of course going to give the blessing to him, but the mom had a different idea. The story doesn't stop there either, but if I say anything else it will give it all away.

No comments: