Friday, June 1, 2007

My Friend Leonard (:



So I finished IMPULSE, and it was a lot better than I thought it would be. If you wanna know what it's about, ask me, and I'll tell you as much as I can without giving anything away (:

Right now, I'm reading My Friend Leonard, which is the second book by James Frey, after A Million Little Pieces. From what I've read so far, James just got out of the county jail, and he's going to find Lilly, the girl that he fell in love with in the first book, while they were both at the rehab place. He just found out some awful news about Lilly, but I don't wanna say too much to give it away. It's a really sad book so far, and I haven't even read much. I recomend it (:


Mrs. James mentioned something about Nelson Mandela, and that reminds me; my brother is going to South Africa for three weeks with Air Force training, not that anyone really cares :P

No comments: