Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Hiiiiiiii :D


I am reading Journey to Nowhere

I love this book, a lot of sadness happens. She gets lost in the words for a long time, then gets droven away by these crazy turkey hunters. Finally, a kind old raggid hunter finds her, and then he gets bit by a snake and almost dies. It is rather depressing!


Yaaayuhh


Uhhh, so
IN CLASSSS :

WE are starting to get together our plays. My group is doing scene one, I am excited. Actually no, I'm really not. I am horrible in acting, in fact i am getting ready to fail drama D:
No biggy, I know I suck
Its cooo.

Alrighty, well the matinee is going to be on Friday, I think I am leaving school right after it! I am excited, I have competition this weekend! yayyy!

Ok, leave me comments on what you think!

1 comment:

Colten said...

Lucky, you don't really have to do anything Friday after the matinee. We need to work on our poster.