Monday, May 7, 2007

Pondering!


If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

When I read this qoute, i thought of one thing... sports.
Look at the coaches you might have in track, dance, basketball, football or soccer.
Do they take the talent you bring to the team in the beginning and not expect you to not get better? No, they push you and push you until you reach the highest goal you can reach. A few days ago during dance, my teacher kept demanding me to plea so I could jump higher. I thought about it for a few minutes and realized that, why would they be our coaches, if they didn't expect us to reach higher potential?
Just something to think about.

Anyways..
My book is starting to get retarted. So, I think I might drop it. Like, at first I ignored how balistic everything was getting. Now, it is just getting to the point where i don't want to read it. Tomorrow, I will show you some of the things that he says. It is sooooo weird!!!!

Ok, well leave me comments :D

No comments: