Friday, May 18, 2007

Can't Wait


I can't wait until Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix comes out in July. I absolutely love the books and the movies. Rupert Grint (Ron) is my favorite actor in the movies. You either love the Harry Potter books, or you don't. I really like the books because you don't realize how much you are reading at a time. I can easily read 100 pages, and have it feel like the amount of time it takes to read 10. These books are very good, and the movies are just the same. I'm also very excited about the 7th book to come out.

Does anyone know when the 7th book is coming out?
I really want to know; because I can't wait!

6 comments:

A_Band_Geek said...

I can't wait either! Gah, I LOVE HP!!! =]

The last (tear) book is coming out July 21st! Yayyayyay! That's 10 days before Harry's b-day. How cool is that? I hate the movies since they've gone on their own tracks, but I love the books

Micaela said...

I like the movies as much as I do because I Rupert Grint is in them, and he is awesome!

A_Band_Geek said...

Yeah, the actors' looks are the best part! Haha, how sad is that? When some one goes just to see the actor, not necessarily the movie... I can't wait for July!!!

soccerstud23 said...

I don't like the movies but the books are ok.

blondie said...

i like the movies but i can never seem to get into the books.

A_Band_Geek said...

I started reading them again, but I decided to stop at the 5th one. I forgot a lot of the stuff that happened earlier through-out the series, so that's why. I hate the movies because they're based on the books, not just the character names and the main problem!