Wednesday, May 16, 2007

yey yey yey


i'm almost finished with my book. I'm reading My friend leonard by james frey by the wayy. and its amazing. the only problem is that in the back of a million little pieces is a little page with what happened to everyone that was in the book. and i read it, but i only read it because i didnt know that there was another book. anyway, the point is that it totally ruined it for me because i knew what was coming. and i know what's still coming. so yea...that kinda sucks. but oh well because its still an amazing book. :) welll...you guys should read it because i really want to talk about the spoilers but i cant cuz i know to many people that are reading a million little pieces and since i''m suchhh a nice person i wont give it away for you guys. :)

3 comments:

A_Band_Geek said...

I bet that James wasn't thinking about writing a sequel, but decided to after every one the back pages. But I totally forgot what happened to every one. lol It makes it lots more fun to read I guess.

Would you be so kind as to loan it to me when you're done? I've already asked you, but you might have forgotten or something....

blondie said...

no i havent forgotten. lol. i just havent finsihed it yet. i have like 15 pages left. ill be done monday so remind me to give it to you. :)

A_Band_Geek said...

Yay! Thanks, Blondie! Now, I'm pretty sure that almost every thing will go perfect until about May 31st! *hugs* Thanks again!