Wednesday, May 16, 2007

New Moon


I am still reading New Moon.It is definently not as good as Twilight from what I have read.It is kinda slow and boring right now unlike Twilight which was always so good and interesting.I hope it gets better because all that is going on right now is just her life after Edward Cullen and his family leave town and her forever.She becomes in a deep depression and doesnt ever do much because she misses him.Yeah its pretty boring but I guess I am going to keep reading it.My friend says it gets really good and she loved it.Has anyone else read New Moon?What did you think about the book?

1 comment:

kaybee395 said...

I have!

I know, at first the book is kindof boring, but i personally thought it was really sad for Bella:/

Just keep reading, because eventually it gets better and some really weird things start happening.