Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Life, Shakespeare, books books books


WELLLLL-
My dance competition went pretty well!
On the other hand, Shakespeare! My group did Act one, it was quite amusing! We did star wars for our "theme" haha
I loved how no one can understand shakespeare, or the edited version that we made! It was quite funny!
If anyone has any informatioon about the study guide, help a girl out!!

I just finished my totally crazy book! The ending was very sad, it just sort of ended, right as he came out of his coma. It was depressing, but next I think i am going to read Crank, but i am not quite sure! Any suggestions?!

Ok, well that is all I have or tonight :D goodbye!

2 comments:

blondie said...

A MILLION LITTLE PIECES!!!!! :) good book goood book. wat book were you reading before??
btw...shakesphere is quite confusing to me too.

m1012 said...

Well I have read many books, and all of them have been amazin! I have read mostly romantic novels, but they were different types of romantic novels. I read one book called Grace In Thine Eyes and it was a little sad, but it is probable one of my favorite books. I have also read a book called Bookends, and it is a romantic comedy, and though the title doesn't sound very interesting, it is a great book. I have recently finished The Notebook, and I am sure you have seen the movie and the book is a lot like it, but I still think the book is better. So, there are a few suggestions, if you like romances. About the study guide, I actually underestand the story a lot more since I have finally gotten up to date. So, it you have any questions ask.