Friday, May 18, 2007

I wrote this song last night...




So i am gonna post it here on the blog.
But i am really self-conscious about things like that,
so don't make fun of me or anything.
Just lemme know if you like it or not.
By the way it's not completley done so it's kinda short.
I ont mind talking about the meaning of the song, just ask me if you wanna know.
What matters to me is what you get out of it.
ok here it is:

IT really hurts when being me,
is like a sin to you.
When someone special comes along,
you just think it's cute.
If cameras steal our souls,
then her's is long gone.
Did you really believe
I wouldn't point this finger at you?
When you showed me how it feels to be unexcepted
by the people who shouldn't care.
I'm the EP to you album Collection,
No point, just a few extra song
that we could all just live without.

3 comments:

MyFallOutRomance said...

wow.

That's amazing, and i tell you, i feel the same way a lot of the time. With the camera thing too. My mom is always about my sister and brother, and i can't find any pictures before my 10th birthday at her house.

I'm with ya sista.
=D

Laura Stevens said...

omgsh
that was really good
A long long time ago i really liked doing that kind of thing, then i realized that i suck
But, GOOOOOOOD JOB!

Anonymous said...

thanks guys.
it makes me very happy to know somebody actully thinks my song is good =]