Tuesday, May 22, 2007

mYOUsic

So, who here just absolutely hates music? Anyone..? EXACTLY. Everyone loves music! I was thinking about this today, and I decided it would be a good topic to blog about, haha. Music is so amazing. It can put you in a better mood, boost your energy, make you cry, make you laugh, make you tired, hyper.. anything! What's your favorite type of music? I personally like all types, I'm pretty open with my music choices I would like to think. Music is everywhere we go (except for school sometimes.. hah) but I bet you have it on in your room..? In restraunts, on TV, on the computer, in your car. Does anyone else get what I'm saying? If I didn't have music, I wouldn't be me. I simply love it. If it feels like everyone has turned on me, I always have my music to listen to, if I don't feel like listening to anyone else, haha. It's really hard for me to listen to a song also, and not dance or bob my head or something, haha. Music is so fun, and expressive:) The end. Comment if you have anything to say please!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally LOVVVVEEE music!!!
my life revolves around it.
This is an awesome blog idea.
I like lots of music too.
Techno, hardcore, death metal, emo, acoustic, some rap, and all kinds of stuff.

Technolover said...

I think my name says it all. Haha! But I also love soundtracks like from Lord of the Ring especially.

glamorousnpink said...

I ♥ u!!!! I also ♥ music too im listening to it all the time. you already know what my favorite is and for anyone who doesnt it it is Gangsta Gangsta music jp it is Hip Hop, RnB, and Rap luv ya♥

crossoverflash03 said...

Yea I love music! I listen to stuff like punk, hardcore, screamo, alternative, pop-punk and a little rap. I listen to music pretty much every day!

blondie said...

I LOVE MUSIC SOOOO MUCH!!!
i know exactly wat you mean. ive thought about that to.
and i love all types except opera i think. lol.

Laura Stevens said...

i love you

-anonymous

kaybee395 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.