Monday, April 16, 2007

BASICALLY...


(This is my big brother about twelve years ago :D)
So basically, my new book, Just In Case, is TOTALLY WEIRD! Not only is his imaginary dog his best friend, but he likes a thrity year old girl. He's like what? Fifteen??!
Recently, he stole a three-hundred dollar jacket from a designer store. Technically, he didn't want it. The thirty year-old he was with had a friend working at the store. She convinced him to just give it to her. A few seconds a later, they started telling Justin that he was going to have a hirrible fate.
It isn't that this book is weird, it's more like it doesn't go in chronological order. It skips around and says random things... The monologues that some of these characters have are so weird.

I don't want to stop reading it, because I want to figure out what it is about.

What are ya'll reading? :D


Were about to play musical chairs... can't wait!
I put a picture of me and siblings when we were little on mine!
It's ADORABLE!