Monday, April 16, 2007

SO!

I'm not sure how much I'll like Romeo and Juliet, yet. I could love it! Or maybe not. Doesn't it confuse you all, too? It's so hard to understand the words and language they speak! But maybe this will be an adventure for me. It'll make me think harder, and maybe that's just what I need! I think it's so crazy how the families hate each other SO much. So much that the family's servants even hate each other!

I've been reaeding a lot of different books since I blogged last. I am going to read Impulse soon. I went to Barnes and Noble to get it. It was written by the author of Burned and Crank so it should be a good book:). I started to read The Kidnapping of Christina Lattimore, but I stopped because I didn't really like it that much. Now I'm reading another Gossip Girls book. I can usually rely on those books to be pretty good. If anyone has any book suggestions, let me know! I need a new read.

I GET TO SEE AUSTIN TOMORROW (FOR HIS BIRTHDAY) FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OVER A MONTH :)!!!!!! Ok, had to get out out. Have a nice day.

4 comments:

omgzitsjenkins said...

aw, yay for you and Austin (:

kaybee395 said...

whoop whoop you get to see see your baby boo tomorrow you little stinker:)!

theBEST_bj said...

shaaaaank ya ma'am's!

:D

Laura Stevens said...

I totally agree with the shakspeare deal.. it doesnt make very much sense at all, i couldnt live back then if they would talk like that... EW!


yesssuh
I agrreeee
I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU BJ

Where ya gonna go?
heh

I miss you D: