Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Photo Story


I, just like everyone else in the class, created a photo story. I did mine about the tornado poem. I think I would of have a really good one, but for some reason mine came out really blurry. It made me mad. I read the Romeo and Juliette Act. 1 Scene 2 today. It is still hard to understand. I hope it gets easier.


As of right now I'm trying to find a book to read for this week. Any suggestions??


Well tomorrow night is the Red-Jumpsuit Apparatus concert!! That should be awesome. I can't wait! I doubt anyone I know is going, but if you are tell me.


That's all I got.

I'm out.

2 comments:

AIR JORDAN 23 said...

Hey well im sorry bout your photo story coming out blurry, but mine did to so dont worry bout it to much. Im not goin to the concert but im sure it will be sweet. Hope you find a good book!

blondie said...

im not goin to the concert either tomorrow. i was really close to going but i've already been to their concert so my parents wouldn't let me go again. it'll be amazing!!