Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Luna (The Cycle's Almost Over)


Hey, ya'll! God gi' go-den! How hath thy souls comprehended with Shakespeare so far? I've found some joy in it so far. Hopefully it'll get somewhat better. I'm not the biggest fan of poetry, so yeah!

Well, for those of you who need a break from Romeo and Juliet, I have a really good and weird book for ya! It's called Luna, and it's by Julie Anne Peters (but you already knew that). And once again, it's time for me to quote the front cover! Also the perfect book for today!

"Regan's brother, Liam, can't stand the person he is during the day. Like the moon from whom Liam has chosen his female namesake, his true self, Luna, reveals herself only at night. For years, Liam has transformed himself into the beautiful girl he longs to be with help from his sister's clothes and makeup in the secrecy of their basement bedrooms. Now everything is about to change-- Luna is preparing to emerge from her cocoon. But are Liam's family and friends ready to welcome Luna into their lives?"

Yeah, yeah, I know it sounds really weird, but I'm almost done and it's such a good novel! Alright, talk to ya guys later!

No comments: