Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Lake!!!

Summer is coming up!!! It is getting close to the time that every weekend is spent at the lake! I can’t wait; I am so excited, because I love everything about it. Especially the part that all you do is hang out with friends and family, relax, play in the water, and wakeboard and tube! I am getting even more excited just talking about it. This summer especially I am going to get to be down at the lake even more. I love to camp, which is great because where we dock our boat there is a campground right beside it.

Last summer, I wasn’t able to go to the lake that much, we were to busy moving. So, this summer I’m excited because I will pretty much spend my whole summer there. Memories are made at the lake all the time. They are probably the best place to make memories. Whether it be tubing with college guys or landing a back flip on the wakeboard. When you go to the lake and you camp out, the best part is telling all the stories of the day and reminiscing on the past lake trips and being with friends and family. Talking about the day is probably one of the best parts, especially around the campfire while eating a s’more or hotdog or just sitting around enjoying the cool, fresh night air.

2 comments:

Katiedogg said...

Gosh, you are really lucky. We don't have a boat, but we do have kind neighbors with a cool pool. I'm hoping I get invited. I'm a great swimmer!

m1012 said...

Thats awesome! Yeah, I love the lake, I am really lucky I have a boat, I am an alright swimmer, I thought about doing swimming for the school this year but I was just to busy, but it sounds like a lot of fun!