Monday, April 16, 2007

photo story!

Today in class we made photo stories about a poem off this paper. I did one about tornadoes. My photo story is ok, but not great. I have eight slides though. The poem describes someone who is driving through an area where a tornado is. The person tells about what they see and what their is experience feels like. We also are continueing to read on our own so I need to go to the library and check out a book some time this week soon.

well that's all I got.
Tell me about what you are reading or about your photo stories!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Well, m photo story was a real tough one to work on. And it took me soo long just to find the pictures. Oh, my photo story is about a person diving and I have some pretty interesting picutres along with it. Well, bye.