Friday, April 20, 2007

VT

Yea I know that everyone knows already, but a student attending Virginia Tech went in with a gun and killed 31 people on campus. I just want to say what a tragedy that is. As we learn more details we understand that this student had problems. I still can't understand why drove him to do this. I can not imagine a student attending my school would bringing a gun and shooting up the place. It just doesn't seem like it could happen. But obviously it can. What I also wondered is why the student was not apprended earlier or sent to a counselor. This is because there were past occurences of attempting to light the library on fire I think and something. Couldn't college leaders or whatever see there was something wrong?

Well that's just what I have to say.
What do you think?

No comments: