Thursday, April 19, 2007

Twilight

I am still reading the book Twilight i got over the weekend.I am only on page 197 since i don't have time to read at home but so far I like the book alot.It is really interesting and when I start to read it I don't want to put it down.It is about this girl named Bella who goes to live with her dad in Forks Arizona.She meets this mysterious guy at school and strange things start happening.She has theories as to what he why he can do these unexplainable things.He saved her from getting hit by a car when there was no possible way he could have been at the scene,and he saved her from some guys on a dark alley .Her suspicions are confirmed when he tells her what he really is.I won't tell exactly what he is because you will have to read it for yourself and find out.If you have not read this book by Stephenie Meyer i suggest you do beacuse it is really good!!!

No comments: