Friday, May 4, 2007

Cool Facts

Thank goodness it’s Friday. I was actually thinking about skipping school today because I really didn’t want to wake up today…but guess what? I did, because my mom would’ve tripped out about it (tripped: freaked). Anyways I think I’ll blog about random stuff. For an example I think I have a two-way personality, because I act differently towards my cousins and differently towards my friends at school. And another thing is that the kind of music I like is hip-hop and R&B.

Here are some random facts I found on google:
1. Thinking about your muscles can make you stronger
2. If left alone, 70% of birthmarks gradually go away.
3. Grapefruit scent will make middle aged women appear six years younger to men. The perception is not reciprocal and the grapefruit scent on men has no effect on women's perception.
4.Women blink twice as many times as men do.
5. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
6. There are approx. 550 hairs in the eyebrow.
7. The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue.
8. The life span of a taste bud is 10 days.
9. The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
10. The average human produces 10,000 gallons of saliva in a lifetime.
11. If you ate too many carrots you would turn orange.
12. A baby is born every seven seconds.
13. The colder the room you sleep in, the better the chances are that you'll have a bad dream.
14. The human body weighs 40 times more than the brain.
15. After eating too much, your hearing is less sharp.

And here is the link I got the facts from: http://www.berro.com/entertainment/humans_interesting_facts.htm

And if you want some more weird facts just go to “google.com” and type in “cool facts.”

Have a grest weeekend.

9 comments:

A_Band_Geek said...

That's really cool! I knew the zinc and copper thing and also the blinking thing, but that was it.

omgzitsjenkins said...

omgsh, those are really cool!
good job finding those (:

Ashley said...

Yeah, it really is cool becasuse I was really bored but then decided to look something up, so I then went to google.

blondie said...

omg..thats really kool. i never knew that stuff and on the link i can read the last part of it. :)

A_Band_Geek said...

Haha, I love that pic. Good job picking it out, Shortie! Haha, I don't have much room to make fun of ya. I'm only like 5' 1"

Ashley said...

Well, at least your still taller than me. And I would do anything to get taller. I just feel so much shorter when compared to a tall person. But I guess it's a "unique" thing of mine. lol.

m1012 said...

That was all really cool! I don't think I knew any of, or I don't remember. I had to read the one about the youngest parents twice, because I wasn't sure it correctly. I guess I was though, I had no clue, that fact was cool but weird and kind of scary at the same time. Did you read the paragraph at the end of the page with all the mixed up words? I thought that was pretty cool too. I was kind of suprised I could read it at first.

Ashley said...

Ha Ha Ha. Well I guess I was really bored so I decided to post something that might catch someone's attention. And it look like I did. Ha Ha Ha. Well thanks for commenting you guys.

Katie said...

Wow those are really interesting and cool!The one baout the youngest parents being 8 and 9 in china in 1910 was crazy cuz thats really young!