Friday, May 4, 2007

My Amazing Poem!!!

Family

Near Dana Point, California.
I am alongside my brother and cousins.
The sun is shining bright,
Casting our shadows on the cement below.
Palm trees sway gently in the background.
On vacation I am having a great time.
The family huddles together for a picture.
The twins stay close more to the left,
As they can’t resist the smell of hot pizza.
We enter the parlor hungry, like a pack or wolves ready to devour its prey.
Our smiles still glimmering from the group photo.
I exit the restaurant stuffed full.
One more picture is taken.
My cousins and I leave,
as the sun’s rays radiate through the city.

2 comments:

kdizzle16 said...

That sounds like a cool vacation in California, and it makes me hungry. I used to live there, so I can kind of relate.

crossoverflash03 said...

That's awesome! Yea that's where I was born and I used to live there to.