Friday, May 4, 2007

A song about romeo and juliet






This is a really cute video!
check it out and follow along with the words. =]


The seduction
by he is legend



Where did she go I do not know
And which direction was it snowing?
I'll turn around again
Paint over pictures of the world
I can't believe she gave me alcohol
I thought of Jessebell

I hung from a wrecking ball to see a fashion show
I think you know me well

Juliet! You know you want it!

I've been receiving strange phone calls from the city
I will not extend my hand to the general
And I do not think the people will remember us

I hung from a wrecking ball to view a fashion show
I think you know me well

I've been jumping over buildings
I've been sleeping in the street
"Mr. Jones" will be right with you, if you just have a seat
Well I'll meet you at the river where we both can clear our heads
I think we would look great dead

I've got to find, to find the princess, she's in another castle
and dancing with the Capulets
We're so "crazy in love"

Juliet! You know you want it!

3 comments:

Katiedogg said...

Well, I've got to say that this was indeed interesting! I'm not much into heavy metal, but the puppets were clever. (Where does the monster fit in? A metaphor, maybe?) I'm struggling to find the real similarities, other than the names. I'm bothered by the phrase "We'd look good dead," or something like that. Isn't that disturbing? Romeo and Juliet never set out to die. It was their rash and impulsive actions that tragically ended their lives. Creepy. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

maybe the line about "We'd look great dead" means that that's the only way they can be happy together forever. Like maybe it doesnt really mean death, it just means they would be happy with each other with out their parents fighting. That's the way i see it.

i think the monster represents the fact that the cant be together. in the video juliet was the first to go and then romeo just kinda jumps in. That's kinda like the story because juliet acts dead and Romeo is sad so he just goes for it. i like to think that at the end of the story romeo and juliet live in heaven together forever. That's how the video ends so i gives you a happy feeling.

well thanks for checking out this awesome video. It's one of my favorites.

omgzitsjenkins said...

i'm a fan of He Is Legend.

and i like your profile pictures (Norma Jean)
(: