Tuesday, May 1, 2007

THIS BOOK IS SO CONFUSING:(

I'm reading the Uglies and it's realy confusing me:(. I like it, but it's still a weird book. It's a really futuristic book with 'hoverboards' and what not. After this book is the Pretties which I heard isn't as good as the Uglies, which I don't even know if I like, so I may not read it. I'm kind of more excited to get back to the Gossip Girls series:).



I'm not sure if I like this new poetry unit:/. I'm not good at writing poetry or anything like that, and I don't really enjoy writing it! I like reading poetry, a lot. Just not writing it. This picture poem has been SO difficult for me! I guess I didn't pick the most interesting picture to write about, but it is a picture I like alot.

That's all for now, BYE!

3 comments:

kdizzle16 said...

Yeah, I can totally relate to the whole not being good at poetry thing. I like to write it, but I'm not very good. I wish I could have read your poem!!!

kickin fin said...

Yea, I'm not liking the poems. But it's a change. kdizzle16 you publish a blogg about your poem I thought it was good ;)

kaybee395 said...

haha that book seems really fictional and odd, (i know i already told you that..!) buut i'm glad you enjoyed it:)

i love beejayy!