Friday, May 4, 2007

poems (:

So we've been doing some poetry stuff in class.
I don't really know how i feel about it.
I mean, I like poetry, a lot. And I like writing it.
I write when I'm really stressed or upset.
But I don't always like doing it at school when we
have to share what we're writing. For me, my poetry
is really personal, and I don't always feel comfterable sharing
something that I might get judged on, even if it's a personal experience.
(That's why I don't plan on posting mine on the blog today.)
Anyone else feel that way about what they write?
I'm stilling reading A Million Little Peices. Haha, it's taking me
a long time to finish it. Too bad Liz spoiled part of the ending for me.
Hah, it's okay. It's still really good.
I think the next book I'm going to read is My Friend Leonard.
It's like a sequal to AMLP. Anyone read it?
Is it any good?
(:

3 comments:

blondie said...

hey! you know your glad i told you about roy!!!lol. i could tell you more right now if i wanted about the ending but i wonttt cuz i love ya. :P well im reading my friend leonard:) and the return of the native. lol.

omgzitsjenkins said...

LOL@ Return At The Native. That was a fun day (:

soccerstud23 said...

I heard MY FRIEND LEONARD IS REALLY GOOOD!!! But I don't feel embarrassssed about sharing my poems. Hmmm... I forgot what else you said in your poem so I don't really have anything else to write so I might just waste some space for a little while, or maybe I won't I don't really know.