Wednesday, May 2, 2007

My Picture Poem


I wrote my picture poem about the beach.It is so peaceful and pretty there especially when the sun sets over the horizon.When my family goes we get along and everything is perfect.I wish I could go more but the one we usually go to the beach in Florida which is so far away and with skating I never have much time to do anything like go to the beach.I would put my poem on here but we turned it in to Ms. James yesturday and I don't exactly remember everything I wrote.I thought writing the poem was pretty easy though because I had alot of memories about going there so the words just flowed.The hard part was having some one read it.I hate having to read my writings to some one.especially poetry because it is personal to me.Well that is it and when we get our poems back I might post it on here.

No comments: