Wednesday, May 2, 2007

MHM


Still reading Just In Case. He has now moved out of Agnes's house, and moved in with his friend Peter.. Who by the way, he barely knows.
Yep, so he found his imaginary dog who had been lost for a few months. Ya... i know.
And now he is very happy and full of life again. He started to attend school, and found all the girls starting to like him. Only, the way he talks about it is very weird, next time I blog I will show you some of the things he says! Agnes has just called him and Peter to a pick-nick (sp?) And apparently Justin now hates Agnes for some unknown reason.
This is where I am in our book.


SHAKESPEARE!
I love the up to date version of Romeo and Juliet. They have just gotten married, it was kind of romantic! The only thing i don't like is how UGLY the Juliet is in the newer version. It kinds ruins everything for me...

i hope you all have a good night! See you tomorrow.
:D

3 comments:

Katiedogg said...

Sadie, I was wondering what's with the imaginary dog. Too bad he can't have a wonderful friend like me!

Laura Stevens said...

His parents wont let him get a real dog! And I wish he could have a real friend like you tooo!!

Colten said...

I wouldn't say she was ugly, but I did think it was weird she didn't have a veil or anything in her wedding. Just a plain white dress.