Friday, May 4, 2007




Ok, I finally finished up the book "Story Time" and I highly recommend that book! It's involved with demons and stuff, so if you like that stuff, then I suggest you find it!


Anyway, I hardly had any time this morning so I grabbed the one that seemed interesting to me. It was called The Road Of The Dead by Kevin Brooks. Since we're in class and she's about to talk, I'll sum it up pretty pathetically!


There's two sons of an incarcerated gypsy and they go off in search of the murderer of their sister.


There. Haha. Anyway, I finally got my playlist on projectplaylist.com to work on the school computers! I'm listening to music that I know and like instead of Pandora. I like Pandora, but I love my playlist more!


On to a new topic! I know you're all probably sick of my talking about Shakespeare, so do you guys have any books to read? I'm randomly grabbing some off the shelves as I patiently wait for New Moon to come back! I need some help!

1 comment:

MyFallOutRomance said...

if you own it, let me borrow it.

=D