Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Code Orange

So I'm reading a book called Code Orange. I have read about 50 pages and so far its really good!
It's about a kid named Mitty. That's his nickname. He is assigned this project where he must research a disease. Well his mom is an interior designer and her specialty is redoing libraries for homes!?!? (kinda strange) As Mitty is looking through these old books his mom just got he finds this envelope. He opens and finds scabs. He touches them and sniffs them. He reads the book they were found in a little. It's about small pox. That's what he decides to do his project on. Well he doesn't realize that he just came in contact with smallpox scabs from about 100 years ago. Apparently the disease can come back. He starts to think maybe he might get small pox and starts to look into it more. That's about all I know as of right now. But so far it's good!

Comment!

1 comment:

AIR JORDAN 23 said...

Wow that sounds like it is gunna be a really good book. I need to look into getting it. What is the authors name? Well keep me posted and let me know if it keeps getting better. Thanks!