Friday, April 27, 2007

Story Time



Hey guys! I found another book, and so far it's really good! Maybe some of you would like it. It's one of the new books in the library, and it was the first one I grabbed. I read through some of the pages and the beginning was a little iffy, but it gets better as it goes along! Here's the inside cover for you all if you're interested:

"George and Kate are promised the finest education when they transfer to Whittaker Magnet School. It boasts the highest test scores in the nation.

"But at what price? Their new school's curriculum is focused on beating standardized tests; classes are held in dreary, windowless rooms; and students are force-fed noxious protein shakes to improve their test performance. Worst of all, there seems to be a demon loose in the building, one whose murderous work has only just begun."

To be honest, the main thing that made me check it out was the words demon and murder. Haha. I'm evil! Mwuahahahahahahaha!!! Ok, so I'm not. Sue me. Ok don't. I have no money. But please do check that book out. It sounds kinda corny, but it's rather good!
Talk to ya'll later!!!

No comments: