Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Romeo the Romantic


Romeo is SOOOO romantic!!! He really knows the way to a girl's heart... "Thus from my lips, by thine my sin is purged." And "Give me my sin again." When I read these words, I was so engulfed in his sensuality I just kept reading those lines over and over... I know that that sounds really stupid, but I am a hopeless romantic and he is just the best romantic ever! Of course, I would be a little weirded out if some guy said that to me when we were about to kiss, but then again...it's still romantic. The chemistry between Romeo and Juliet is just so amazing, although the time in which it took them to fall in love with each other is a bit unrealistic, but oh well. How sweet!!!

1 comment:

Laura Stevens said...

HAHA

You think that what he says is romantic.
I must be weird? I think that most of what he is says is totally cheesy, and if he was talking to me, i would tell him to grow and stop being such a helpless romantic!

Ya, i have werid taste..