Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Love, Hate, and Drugs

Haha, hey everyone! How are you all living through William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet? Or are you enjoying it? Well, to tell ya guys, I wasn't that thrilled about it, and then reading the book didn't help much at all. The old movie was iffy and I couldn't understand it any better, but this modern version with Leonardo DiCaprio (cuteness) is really easier to register! I mean, I guess because it's based in our day and age, rather than theirs. That would do the trick, right? Yeah, I bet it would.


So, now I'm simply waiting for the time they both die. Or Paris dies. I don't like Paris right now. I don't know why, but I just don't like him right on the spot. Haha, I sound like I'm loosing my mind... But in fact, I am! Mwuahaha!


How do you guys feel about Mercutio being an addict? I thought that was hilarious! But the Drab Queen thing was really just freaky... It scared me... (S)He scares me...

4 comments:

Technolover said...

I love the story and yes, the modern-day one is soo much better. I love it! Um...I don't think Paris dies, but yeah. I kinda pity him cuz everyone thinks he's so handsome, but he doesn't get the girl. It's actually "Drag Queen" but that's okay. And yes, I thought Mercutio was hilarious!

A_Band_Geek said...

Ah well. I don't my homosexual terms. Forgive me. lol Just kidding. I like gay people, they're nicer than a lot of others I know, but oh well! Back to main point!

Curses! Paris won't die! I just don't like him. He seems like the type of guy who thinks a girl is just a simple being, when in fact, we're awesome! Wheee!!!

Colten said...

Mercutio scared me, too. I know some people die later, but I don't know exactly who. It could be Paris. I also think Tybalt dies. I like Tybalt, he's just your average loser bad guy.

A_Band_Geek said...

Haha, that's a perfect way to describe Tybalt! I applaude you!
*clap clap clap*

Ok, Tybalt is pretty cool. I just don't like Paris. Mercutio is CREEPY! He reminds me of Jeffrey Star... Oh, and MyFallOutRomance, if you read this, JEFFREY STAR IS THE STRANGEST AND CREEPIEST SHE-MALE EVER!!!!!!!!!! ILY though!