Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ecstacy and Guns.......Great movie!!


I think the thing with extacy was a good representation of the original scene. They just wanted him to have fun, and didn't want him to worry about that girl, so they had him take the extacy. I also think it was cool how the pill had a heart on it, so it was as if it would cure the heartache, which it did, since Romeo didn't even think about that other girl, instead thinking of Juliet.


I like how in the modern movie that they just wave guns around like its a toy. That is probably how people were in the olden days, flaunting their swords and trying to show off. I think that the modern movie almost perfectly depicts how this play would have happened if it did in modern days.





thats all



Yeah Boi!!!



Beefy Manwich



2 comments:

glamorousnpink said...

well i dont need your help n e ways because i will continue to put hearts on my posts anyway. just dont pay attention. also i asked for a book not a hater. i am not commenting yours sayin stuff like that so dont come to mine. thank you♥

Colten said...

Exactly like back then. Waving their swords around and yelling taunts to look cool. I think I understand the book a lot better when I think of the different families as basically rival gangs