Saturday, April 28, 2007

Parent Problems?

So does anybody have parent problems? For an example: your parents argue all the time that it seems that their never going to get back together again? Or if your parent treats you as if you’re the perfect child and they want to show you off to every one of your aunts? Well that’s exactly how I feel, and I feel as if I don’t know what to do. And I just want to say that I am having parent problems. Because my mom and dad argue so much I feel like going into a hole. Then there’s the fact that my mom acts like I’m the perfect child and expects me to do all the chores or be really quiet. But I’m not and I really hate it because it really annoys me. Well I just want to wish everyone a happy weekend. Thanks for reading this blog. And if you have any parent problems like me, please comment me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally uderstand but in a different way. Myparents favor my brother ad sister. I am not aloud to spend the night with any of my friend except on saturday night becuase i have to be home to babysit my little bro and sis. But they can spend the night with their friend when ever they want. So yesterday i ask my parents if i could spend the night with a friend and they said yes. Then my brother asked if he could spend he night with my cousin so my mom came to me and was like, "sorry but your brother is spending the night with your cousin, so you have to stay home."

Sometimes i hate my parents. =[

Ashley said...

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. It's as if they expect you to do stuff for them without then even explaining to you on what to do. And sometimes they treat you differently than your siblings. Well sometimes I hate my parents too.