Friday, April 27, 2007

Picture Poems

So about these picture poems. I think they are pretty cool. Its interesting to see how people describe their pictures and what they mean to them. The saying "there's a thousands words for every picture," (thats probably isn't the exact words)

My poem is a picture of my dad brother and I. I really just picked this picture because it was in my room and I knew I could write poem about it. It really is not a very pretty picture because we had just gotten done hunting and had orange on because we were bird hunting and we have to wear orange so people don't think we are birds or don't ally shoot us for being camoflaged. Anyways, while I was writing the poem, I remembered the two dogs we just got for bird hunting. They are two English Setters, a boy and , and are so cute! And really playful! I love them. I keep on getting sidetracked. So, while I was writing my poem, I was able to fit them into it, because that is what they are for.

This picture brought back many memories, and I am kind of excited about writing poems. I was never good at the grammar part of English, but I was usually pretty strong in the writing unit.

No comments: