Friday, April 27, 2007

My Poem...Here it is

A girl lays on the ground,
Frozen in time,
She is engulfed in a sea of soft, green grass,
Cool underneath,
Yellow,
Bright flowers stick out their heads with the smell of summer,
Hot wind blows across the field,
The flowers brush against her arms,
A pink T-shirt and jean shorts,
Dirty from the ground upon which she lays,
Summer is passing by,
Vacation, vacation,
Up little girl,
Stand up and play.



Well, that's my poem. I don't have a title for it yet, so I hope that you guys can help my pick out an appropriate one. Thanks...



Micaela

2 comments:

Colten said...

How about,"Flowers of Summer?" Is the poem about Sunflowers? If so that opens up more possibilities. "Shade under the Sunflowers," or ,"Faces lifted toward the sun."

Beefy Manwich said...

wow, that sucked. Just kidding. kindof weird, but pretty good.

great success.

very nice, how much?