Friday, April 27, 2007

PEACE&LOVEEEE


PEACE, LOVE, AND HAPPINESS!



Well through out the past couple of months "peace, love, and happiness" has been quite the fad. But I don't understand it. This girl, who we will call, A, is always saying PEACE & LOVE! But in reality she is the meanest biggest drama creating person I've ever encountered. She likes to party and if things don't go her way than the entire world has to come to a stop. I hate that because if you were really someone who was all about peace than you wouldn't start drama. You wouldn't be mean, and you wouldn't conform to be a 90 pound all about fashion stuck up jerk!



I think everyone just needs to chill. Do what makes you happy, and try to make everyone else happy too! Don't start fights with people and don't care what people think of you:) Just be you and truly be all about PEACE, LOVE, AND HAPPINESS. Not MONEY, FASHION, and JERK-NESS!

1 comment:

A_Band_Geek said...

Haha! I know who you're talking about. Isn't it sad? I figured it out from her weight, since she always says she's sooo fat and it's like OH PLEASE CHICK! I mean, come on! Gah, I hate people like that. Ones who think they're in charge of the world. I can't wait until she gets a job and has a boss. I wonder how long she'll keep it because of her attitude...