Friday, April 27, 2007

Poetry..!


The assignment that we did yesterday for the bellwork was writing a poem about the photo we brought to class. I REALLY liked this assignment because i brought a picture of my grandma, grandpa, my sister and me at Chrismtmas Eve one year. I really liked writing poetry about the picture because the words just kindof flowed from me without hardly any thought. I also liked it when we chose 4 words, and then we had to include each other them in our poems. I haven't had much time to contiinue reading my book, Someone like you, buut from what I have read in the book, I like it more and more:) I hope everyone had a glorious week. Let's have a good weekend:]!

3 comments:

Colten said...

I liked the four word poetry thing. It made it easy to find a topic and write about it. Even though I only got to choose a theme from four words, the poems didn't turn out too bad.

kaybee395 said...

I know i was surprised because I thought they were going to be really choppy, short and boring, but I was pretty surprised:)

glamorousnpink said...

hey gurrrl i ♥ u toooo! Hey that picture is so cute and creative! I really like the four word poems because i thought it was great to do a quick poem and it turn out amazing! Holla Bacc Gurrrllll♥