Sunday, April 22, 2007

NBA PLAYOFFS!

So I don't have much to blog about so I'm going to talk about the playoffs. The NBA playoffs just started Saturday. I'm really excited to watch because I love basketball. Yesterday my team, the Miami Heat lost to the Chicago Bulls. A lot of you might think I'm just a fair-weather fan because the Heat won the championship last year, but I'm not. I started to like the Heat the summer Shaq got traded and then when they drafted Dwyane Wade. My other team, the Houston Rockets, won! They beat the Utah Jazz in Game 1 of 7. Also the Nets beat the Raptors. The Pistons beat the Magic. And the Cavaliers beat the Wizards ealier today. There are three more games today.

I know a lot of you guys probably don't care too much about all this but that's ok.
Next week I will start blogging more about the books I am reading.

But comment if you like anyway.

1 comment:

Beefy Manwich said...

The suns are going to own all and take the title, just because steve nash is a freakin beast.

and next year, im callin the winner: MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES baby! KG is comin back and we are going to dominate.