Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Chapters ahead!

I read Chapters 20, 21, and 22 last night. Today in chief time I read chapters 23, 24, and 25. So I am ahead. I don't want to give any thing away, something big happens. It has to do with Tom Robinson. But I won't tell you.

Let me tell you my views on the trial so far. I like how Atticus is so patient with everyone. I like how he asks question after question as you gain more insight on the victim/witnesses. The trial "scenes" of To Kill A Mockingbird are very interesting to me. Even though I already know what happens the part of the book still remains one of the best in the book.

Tell me what YOU THINK!!!

1 comment:

soccerstud23 said...

Ya i agree with you. The trial was definately one of the better parts of the book. I also liked how it was suspensful. For example when Tom stood up and we found out that his arm was messed up. It was a pretty good part of the book.