Friday, March 23, 2007

Seem like today is the end for alot more than just To Kill A Mockingbird.

It's true. To Kill A Mockingbird was a good book. As I said the book became less confusing to me as I read on. I loved how at the end, they stood on Boo Radley's doorstep to see his perspective of the world. Did everyone like the book? I did. Well, it wasn't bad. But it still wasn't my type of book. I finished Notorious. It was such a good book. I didn't like it in the beginning, but I really did in the end. Also, The True and Outstanding Adventures of the Hunt Sisters. I don't like it that much:/. I don't know if I'm gonna finish reading it or not.



Courage means fighting for what is right, no matter what the cost. I believe this, and I wish it was true for everyone. When I was at the hospital last night, one of the nurses asked Austin a question. His parents we're gone, and I was crying. She knew why, so she asked him. Do you want to your life to be easier or better? Did you really want to lay down on the ground where no one could find you on Monday, or do you want things to be hard for a little while so you can have everything like you really want it? He said he wanted his life to be better, not easier. I hope with everything I have that that's true. The best way to understand a person is to "stand in his or her shoes." I also believe this is true, but clearly in my situation standing in his shoes would be dangerous. A part of me wants to spread to everyone how I feel. To tell everyone how I feel so they can understand NOT to do drugs, and do this to people who care about them. But another part of me wants to mess things up for myself as much as they are for him, so I can understand.



Wow, I really need something to make me not think about this so much. Have a good spring break..

No comments: